Ziggurat (1.0u12) / (2014) torrent download
Genre: Action Games, Indie, RPG
Developer: Milkstone Studios
Publisher: Milkstone Studios
Developer website: http://www.milkstonestudios.com
Language: Multilingual, English
OS: Windows XP / 7/8
Processor: Dual Core processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 capable hardware
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
Ziggurat - dungeon crawling FPS with randomly generated scenarios and events. You are waiting for dozens of dangerous enemies, cool bosses and lots of powerful spells that will help you in conquering the Ziggurat Tower, but from the beginning they need to find and explore.
In early August, the developers showed Ziggurat in the game show Gamelab 2014 in Barcelona. The game could try a little more than 100 people and developers surprised one fact.One of the basic enemies that players could be found everywhere on the levels of Ziggurat, kokatriks (Basilisk), turned out to be 4 times more dangerous than it was expected from the studio guys Milkstone Studios, killed a total of 34 players. It will not be easy for sure!
Install the game
List of changes
• Fixed checkbox telling on what difficulty you've won the game with each character being shown when the character is still locked.
• Mitigated some FPS spikes that were introduced in Update # 14.
• Fixed wand card descriptions.
• Added Hungarian language
• Improved state effect shaders so it does not look weird when enemies are moving.
• Cockatrice: Increased threat value to better reflect their performance
• Slime / Green slime: Reduced threat value to better reflect their performance
• Necromancer: Reduced threat value to better reflect their performance
• Flying armor: Reduced damage inflicted by fire
• King Blob: Reduced damage inflicted by area attack and big projectiles.
• Examiner Cepheus: Increased health
• Scarab Staff: Reduced mana usage
• Staff of Atlantis: Increased mana usage
• Viper fangs: Reduced mana usage
• Dark Cannon: Reduced fire rate and damage
• Porcupine bomb: Reduced fire rate, Increased mana usage, reduced number of spikes per grenade
• Dragon's Bile: Increased mana usage
• Mana Burst: Reverted to triple mana usage
• Enraged: You no longer lose health when selecting this perk.
• High Stakes: Increased chance of success.
• Bloodlust: Reduced a bit effectiveness.
• New Level 1 Boss: King Blob (name's not necessarily final). It'll probably need a bit more balancing, it's probably easier than the other L1 bosses right now.
• Each character has now a slightly different wand (still weaker than most standard weapons).
• Added sounds to the alternate fires of some weapons
• Your current health / mana numbers are shown in the character details screen
• Fixed some issues with water reflections that were introduced in the previous update.
• Added a warning when trying to start a new game, and there's a saved game.
• Other minor bugfixes
• All weapons have now a secondary fire mode (Right click by default). It's usually a stronger variation of the attack, or a special shot that induces state effects.
• Some changes that should improve performance, specially on bigger levels. This may have caused some bugs here and there, please report if you find anything.
• A small improvement in water rendering performance on high levels of detail.
• Minimap icons are now properly shown when Rotate map is enabled.
• Added models, sounds and effects for the weapons added in the last update
• Bosses can now be poisoned.
• Increased poison damage over time
• Shrines will not be activated if you can not pay the price, instead of punishing you.
• Reduced number of Kobolds spawned by Poloko.
• Drops, weapons, etc should not slide that much, so they will not fall into lava in Challenge rooms.
• Shielded Skeletons are not allowed to be Green champions.
• Reduced a bit the damage hitbox for Shielded skeletons.
• Two new enemies: Slime and Green Slime
• 7 new weapons. Most of them are still in the works and have not been properly balanced. Feel free to comment on the forums
• 5 new perks. Their card has not been drawn yet.
• Changed the way perks are selected on level up, now you may have to choose between two upgradeable perks.
• The mouse should be trapped while playing on windowed mode (only on Windows)
• Enemies on obelisk rooms can drop health items as in normal rooms (but not experience)
• Obelisks have less health on higher levels
• Fixed some ragdoll physics weirdness
• Should have improved performance a bit on specific situations
• Mouse buttons can be remapped
• Fixed some pending achievement issues
• Balanced enemies:
• Carrots: Reduced threat value
• Mini Golems: Increased threat value
• Skeletons: Increased threat value, Reduced fire rate
• Skeleton sentries: Increased threat value, Reduced fire rate
• Shield skeletons: Increased attack area and speed (still easy to dodge, but not as easy as before).
• Armor and Flying armors: Attacks at point blank are not instantaneous.
• Demons: Reduced their homing attacks tracking power.
• Cockatrices: Reduced a bit hit damage.
• Fire Mortar: Increased damage area.
• Fixed some issues with obelisk particles
• Now weapons are shown on the character details screen
• New corridor variations
• Fixed Save & Quit not properly storing the current level.
• Reduced a bit the chances of bad effects in shrines.
• New high level enemy: Bone summoner, very dangerous. Probably too dangerous right now, be warned!
• Added a hint when you approach a shrine so you know what's going to happen
• Permanent shrine effects are shown on the player details screen
• Done some changes to character classes for better balance and differentiation
• State effects: Removed Burn state effect, adjusted some other weapons.
• Added a more visible indication that a drop is going to disappear
• Added an option to disable game tips (still not fully functional)
• Fixed some Amulet HUD bugs
• Improved sounds and visuals of many weapons
• Fixed some issues with the new achievements
• Changed how Regeneration perk works.
• Added lots of new shrine effects
• The number of kills required to unlock an entry in the bestiary is shown.
• Removed autosave and added a "Save & Quit" option between levels.
• Removed Attract mode.
• Increased drop rate when breaking decorations
• Challenge rooms with moving platforms have now more stones and logs in the lava so it's easier to go back to the start.
• New room type: Shrine rooms. On these rooms, you may pray the gods for assistance, and offer a health / mana sacrifice.
• Added state effects, such as freeze, poison, fire, etc. to some weapons.
• New perks and amulets
• Flying enemies now use pathfinding, they should not get stuck that usually.
• Increased the amount of perks initially unlocked.
• Added more achievements.
• Reduced a bit New Game + difficulty
• Changed "New Game +" to Hard, to better reflect its actual meaning.
• Improved visuals of Skeletons.
• Amulets have now its own 3D model.
• Changed amulet icons on the HUD so they are similar to the weapon icons.
• Improved boss intros with particle effects and sounds.
• Added a few new rooms.
• Fixed minor issues with the amulet HUD
• Added new Lore texts
• Fixed mixing names modifiers rooms "exhale" and "Adrenaline";
• Fixed wrong effect modifiers room "red / blue / green crystal";
• Fixed wrong effect modifier room "Double";
• Fixed an effect modifier of the room "Incubator", which prevented the enemy to approach to a distance of attack.
• Fixed problems with search path causes a drop in FPS at new rooms bridges;
• Jogging can be canceled by pressing the A / D (or similar);
• Fixed incorrect work of the character selection screen;
• Improved graphics skeleton with a shield;
• Snake staff - somewhat reduced velocity of the projectile, slightly increased dispersion of shots;
• Fire mortar - increased range shots;
• Skull Xanatos - Mana cost reduced;
• Skeleton - slightly increased the threat level to match the actual behavior;
• The red skeleton - slightly increased the threat level to match the actual behavior;
• Skeleton with shield - his attack is now a bit faster (still easy to escape if a lot of places).
3 • New enemies: Skeleton, Red Skeleton and Shielded Skeleton. They are not 100% complete on the art side, but should be playable.
• Room fights have now a chance of getting modifier that will heavily affect combat conditions.
• Added lots of new corridors between rooms, some of them with special surprises.
• New champion type: Invisible (similar to Mental difficulty in Serious Sam).
• Added a few new rooms.
• Improved lighting and visuals on Challenge rooms.
• Bosses should not regain health when respawning Minions (except Poloko)
• Improved a bit pathfinding. Not perfect yet, but enemies should not get stuck on stairs that frequently.
• Minimap can be set to rotate with player in game options.
• Amulet charge is kept when you drop it and pick it up later.
• New amulets are found totally charged.
• Finished visuals and sound for the weapons added in the last update
• Improved models for moving platforms
• More tips and stats on the loading screen
• Character selection is sorted so unlocked characters are shown first.
• Last character and difficulty selected is saved.
• Lots of bugfixes
• Added Easy mode. It increases drop effectiveness and reduces the number of enemies on most encounters.
• Added New Game +, unlockable for each character. This mode has 6 levels and is way more difficult than the standard mode: Less experience, less drops, and more damage from enemies. It's probably too difficult, but we'll wait for user feedback before reducing it.
• Adjusted some amulet energy requirements to better fit their effects.
• Amazon, Sage and Golden amulets - They now give a decent amount of mana in addition to increasing fire rate.
• Fixed issue with Magnetic amulet and the Portal key
• Amulet effects are reset when switching levels.
• Changed spawn behavior so bosses are not as vulnerable when spawning them.
• Boss Sir Arthur - Increased speed, reduced movement time, increased health
• Boss Gunkarr - Added some AoE damage to the sword attack.
• Boss Poloko - Now he recovers a bit of health when spawning enemies. Increased speed of his attacks. Removed some columns of the room so there's less cover from attacks.
• Boss Amanda - Increased leading time for attacks, increased health a bit.
• Boss Percival - Reduced a bit attack damage
• Boss Adam - Removed arcs that blocked AI pathfinding, now Adam can spawn Mini Golems too.
• Boss Ignus - Added more obstacles in the room.
• Boss Bastian - Increased speed of his short ranged attack, reduced attack delay
• Boss Examiner Cepheus - Many changes to increase difficulty: More speed, less delays, more attack variety ...
• Added female voices for female characters (Bard).
• Added 3 new weapons - Skull of Xanatos, Flame Mortar, Serpent Staff. The art is not fully done yet, but they should be playable.
• Increased number of standard rooms per level by 1.
• Changed Death Pact perk effect so it lasts a while.
• Perk selection screen cards are now shuffled.
• Fixed instancing issues, the game * should * run a little better.
• Added some decoration to challenge rooms, and fixed minor issues with them.
• Added new model for challenge reward item
• Improved visual and sound feedback for amulet interactions
• Fixed some grammar issues with texts.
• Weapon - Catapult of Doom: Reduced mana usage.
• Weapon - Fireweaver bombs: Increased mana usage.
• Weapon - Dragon's bile: Increased mana usage.
• Weapon - Divine wrath: Increasd damage and mana usage.
• Reduced Seer experience boost
• Enemy - Cockatrice: Increase a bit time between jumps
• Enemy - Basilisk: Slightly increase damage and reduce fire rate
• Enemy - Funghi: Slightly reduce health
• Enemy - Golem: Slightly increase health and threat value
• Enemy - Golem mini: Reduce damage
• Enemy - Orc: Slightly increase threat value
• Enemy - Armor: Slightly reduce damage
• Enemy - Demon: Reduce long range projectiles speed
• Enemy - Flying Armor: Reduce fire rate
• Increased trap damage on Hazard rooms
• Fixed ending sequence not starting properly
• New optional challenge rooms, with punishing platforming sections, and big rewards if you manage to get to the end.
• New feature: Amulets. They can be found in challenge rooms and treasure rooms, and have powers that can be activated by pressing the E key. Some powers last some time, such as double damage, and others are applied instantly.
• Currently the amount of amulets is a bit low and, although they are useful, their powers are not that interesting. We plan on doing more amulets with more specific behaviors in the future.
• Bestiary should properly work now.
• Now you can switch to the last weapon you selected by pressing Q.
• View bob / zoom while sprinting can be disabled in game options.
• Reduced zoom out while sprinting on high FOV settings.
• Treasure boxes can now give perks, just like secret rooms.
• Improved the ending cutscenes.
• Added new Enemy: Funghi, a level 1 enemy with homing and poison cloud attacks.
• Added enemy champions that can have increased health, speed or damage.
• Added bestiary (not finished yet)
• Fixed obelisk health bar disappearing too soon
• Obelisk rooms now have to be cleared after destroying the last obelisk, instead of all enemies dying instantly
• Fixed "master of magic" achievement
• Increased experience drop lasting time
• Floor 5 is now shown as "Final floor"
• Additional images on the ending sequence (not finished yet)
• Mouse cursor now disappears when idle
• Button prompts now change dinamically depending on which controls you are using
• Big spike hazard room: Made the spikes in the central area faster to traverse.
• The ending stats and unlocks should now be properly seen after the ending sequence when completing the game
• Escape key is not polled on the input map dialog (it's the cancel key)
• Removed "All" category from leaderboards (it made little sense to compare scores between different classes).
• Fixed "It's a trap!" achievement
• Fixed problem in full screen OSX;
• Fixed broken configuration interface control;
• Added a new type of room: the obelisks. They need to destroy the obelisks for the passage of the room.
• Work has been done to the improvement of performance in a crowd of enemies, at the levels of the church and the castle (levels 3,4,5);
• A similar weapons will not fall twice in the game (but maybe if a little open arms);
• Added a new item on the glasses. Points "Picked Up" depend only on them. It is also influenced by the complexity as health and mana fall less often;
• Few skills are balanced (for details on the forum);
• Added a button "default" in the setup screen control;
• Added a new door in the castle;
• New musical compositions.
• New control customization screen
• Improved loading screens
• Increased amount of enemies on each room by ~ 25% (both total and maximum alive enemies)
• Reduced max number of enemies when there's only one type of enemy in the room by 15%
• More musics included
• Fixed black flickering when specific shaders were rendered (Heat distortion and Water)
• * Should * fix the problems when using a mouse with high polling rate
• Perk items on secret rooms have now a different look.
• Improvements on some visuals and particle effects (Eagle Staff & Catapult of Doom)
• Added some separators on the ending texts.
• Added some additional decorations on the castle theme (Level 5)
Down-load a game
Download Ziggurat (1.0u12) / (2014) torrent: