Project CARS (Update 9 + DLC's) (2015) PC | RePack by SpaceX Torrent
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
Developer / Publisher: Slightly Mad Studios
Language: EN / FR / IT / ES / PL / BR + Multilingual
Publication Type: RePack
Tablet: enclosing (3DM)
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7/8
Processor: Intel® Core ™ i3 3.0 GHz
RAM: 4096 Mb
Sound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX® 9.0
Graphics Accelerator 1024 Mb, OpenGL 3.0
Free space on HDD: 18 Gb
Project CARS - racing is an exciting trip!You will enjoy an incredible immersion in the game world, attainable thanks to advanced graphics and incredibly realistic controls, which allows excellent road feel.Create your own racer and take part in one of the many events that are available in a dynamic career mode. You can also become a new legend, competing in intense duels network.
Project CARS PC Patch 4.0 Release Notes
New & Enhanced Feature Summary
* Online added support for 'Force Default Setups' in Multiplayer restrictions screen.
* Online players driving the wrong way will now have their collision disabled and their vehicles will display as ghost cars.
* Online lobby search settings are now saved between sessions.
* Career mandatory pitstop opening lap will now scale when the player scales the length of the race. For example, if the race was set to 5 laps, the pits would open for the mandatory stop on lap 2.If the player now scales the race length to 15 laps, the pits will open on lap 6 for the mandatory pitstop.
* HUD when adjusting real-time settings, for example Brake Balance, the player will now see a HUD message to indicate what the setting has been changed to.The HUD will display ※ N / A§ in the real-time settings HUD, messaging when a specific setting is not available due to it being disabled in MP session or not present on the vehicle.
* GUI added a game version number display to the main menu.
* Assists Enhanced Brake Assistance system so that people who are unable to use brake controllers at all can still play the game with this assist enabled.
* Assists the Best Line assist now provides an option to only show the braking areas
* Tracks - Movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts.
* Graphics Enhanced Mirror option. When enabled, the rear view mirror resolution is doubled and the draw distance set to match the forward-looking draw distance.
* Leaderboards added an option to view the overall leaderboards for each track, showing the best times for all cars in the game.
* Leaderboards added an option to back out of changes in the leaderboards screen.
* New added support for 'Force Default Setups' in Multiplayer restrictions screen.
* New players driving the wrong way will now have their collision disabled and their vehicles will display as ghost cars.
* New lobby search settings are now saved between sessions.
* Fixed an issue where the AI could remain stuck on the grid after the previous host left the session.
* Fixed an issue where the player was unable to select the Bentley GT3 in online races.
* Fixed an issue in Create Lobby where selecting Vehicle & view details * would reset the class filter.
* Fixed an issue where the in-game chat box would scroll when the player pressed the accelerator and brake controls.
* Various tweaks to the behaviour of cars that are terminally damaged, and cars will no longer try to teleport to the garage if there are no pit lanes.
* Fixed an issue where the player could drive out of the garage again after retiring from a race.
* Further tweaks and improvements to the online lobby Car Class GUI classes are now sorted alphabetically; changes are now only apply once the player accepts the new settings; & Create * optionsdefaults to & Any * class; fixes an issue where the host would see only one vehicle in the quick vehicle chooser list if identical vehicles was set to & yes *.
* Fixed the rolling start option so that toggling the rolling start flag correctly updates MP game data.
* Fixed an occasional crash while in online mode.
* The standings info on the pause screen now shows real-time updated lap and standings info, and sorts the order of all active participants based on lap times.
* Fixed an issue where the player's best of session ghost time didn * t always exactly match his actual best of session time.
Pitting, Tuning, Setups, Strategy
* Fixed an issue where a selected tyre option saved to a setup prior to Patch 3.0 would cause a game crash after applying Patch 3.0 and using that saved setup.
* Fixed an issue where tyre pressures were not resetting properly when returning to pits.
* Fixed an issue where brake temperatures were being reset when the player entered the pits, leading to unexpected braking behaviour.
* Adjustments to fuel calculations when returning to pits during a practice session when calculating the required fuel when the player returns to the pits, the estimated fuel levels are used for consistency.
Physics & AI
* Tyres small adjustment to peak slip ratio or P Zero Trofeo, Faretti Track, and other soft-track road tires for road cars.
* Various improvements to AI navigation when entering and leaving the pit boxes.
* Improved the transition from road to off-road as certain off-road surfaces caused too much jarring on the steering.
Cut Track / Off Track System
* Sakitto International further tweaks to the downhill Esses, to keep the AI on track when attempting bad passes that were causing the AI to hit the exit barriers.
* Various tracks Nordschleife, Greenwood Karting, Silverstone National, Dubai GP, Barcelona National, Nurburgring Sprint Short cut-track improvements based on latest community feedback.
* Audi A1 Quattro changed class to Road C1.
* Audi R18 e-tron added hybrid / KERS readout to cockpit display. Rebalanced cockpit exposure / brightness.
* BAC Mono fixed duplicate material name causing a problem on painted cockpit parts.
* BMW 2002 Turbo tweaked default tyres and brake balance so that the default setup provides a better overall performance versus the other cars in its class.
* BMW 320TC fixed the top speed statistic displayed in the front-end.
* Caterham SP300R added push-to-pass boost gauge to cockpit display and enabled exhaust backfire.
* Ford Escort and Mustang 2 + 2 Fastback tweaks to help reduce climbing other vehicles during side-to-side contact.
* Ford Mustang 2 + 2 Fastback fix for shadow flicker on AI cars.
* Ford Capri Group5 fixed offset rear fenders.
* Ford Mustang GT 2015 reduced FFB tire force multiplier by 25%.
* Gumpert Apollo re-added four exhausts.
* Marek / RWD LMP cars improved the default view position.
* Ruf CTR recalibrated engine boost and allow up to 1.4bar boost in setup to match original car. Stock boost of 1.1bar provides around 470hp as advertised. Fixed an issue where the external side mirrors were switched.
* Added hybrid boost gauge to display for McLaren P1, Marek RP339h LMP1, RWD P30 LMP1.
* Le Mans lowered the entry part of the kerb in the Mulsanne corner to fix the issue where cars would register a collision with the kerb.
* New movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts.
* Enhanced Brake Assistance system so that people who are unable to use brake controllers at all can still play the game with this assist enabled.
* Reworked the stretched headlight reflections to be more accurate to real life.
* Fixed an issue where the Driving Line assist would become invisible when particles were set to off.
* Ensure that players can not turn on assists using hotkeys in community events, when the assists have been explicitly disabled for the event in question.
* Fix further cases where the pre-race cameras would at times cut into the track surface.
* Fixed an issue where vehicle windows would at times not render correctly when using centre cockpit cam and helmet cam.
* Improved general game stability.
Dedicated Server Updates
* Lua ing as an alternative to external ing via the server's HTTP API, the server now supports add-ons written in Lua.
* If the server advertises that it controls track selection, vehicle selection or vehicle class restriction, the game now correctly respects this and will not allow players choosing mismatching track / vehicle.
Drawing a new generation, realistic management, support Oculus Rift and resolution 12K Ultra HD Whack Whack!
Riders - riders:
The game is tested and approved by professional riders and fans, also participated in its creation, which guarantees a perfectly balanced gameplay.
YOUR CHOICE, YOUR VICTORY:
Improve your skills in not limited by any frameworks career mode: you will find many kinds of races and unrivaled range of trails.
Install and play!
It is based on license Steam | ver. 126.96.36.199 build 088 (ID: 234630)
EN / RU Installer
Run the game from the desktop
Audio quality 100%
Video quality is 100%
Project CARS: Old Vs New Car Pack
Project CARS: Limited Edition Upgrade - 001
Project CARS: Modified Car Pack - 002
Project CARS: Racing Icons Pack - 003
Project CARS: Audi Ruapuna Speedway Expension Pack - 004
Project CARS: Logitech Liveries - 014
:: Release from SpaceX ::
Down-load a game
Download Project CARS (Update 9 + DLC's) (2015) PC | RePack by SpaceX torrent: