IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles / IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles (2003) PC torrent download
Genre: flight simulators
Developer: Maddox Games
Release Date: 2003
Postproduction (pilot's voice): Multilingual, including Russian
Subtitles: Only Russian
Medication: There NoCD
"IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles" - the continuation of the legendary flight simulator "IL-2 Sturmovik", which received more than 40 prestigious awards.
"IL-2 Sturmovik:Forgotten Battles "includes campaigns on the major fronts of the Great Patriotic War, including Finnish and Hungarian areas, dozens of missions for the single player and multiplayer mode. New unique game cards are based on real documents 1939-1945.
- 130 aircraft, 80 of which, including the various modifications, the player will be able to fly. Two types of managed multi-engine bomber.
- The system of dynamic campaign.
- More realistic engine control system of the aircraft, including multi-engine.
- Improved behavior model pilots, computer-controlled.
- Maximum detailed city model. The main attractions of Leningrad and Helsinki - under the wings of your aircraft.
- Night missions. In the spotlight, balloons weaving between fences and moving away from the fire anti-aircraft guns, you have to make nightly bombing raids.
- Expanded to 32 players in multiplayer mode for scripts.
- Additional features to create their own missions. All surface facilities are now available for use.
- The game "IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles" presented all the maps and planes from the previous part of the game, including the free add-ons to the "IL-2 Sturmovik".
- In a game added some model airplanes, created by fans of the game "IL-2 Sturmovik".
ATTENTION! When installing you can not call the path / folder name of the game, containing Cyrillic letters! Therefore, if you want to be called by any other name of the folder with the game, use only letters!
To install to your hard drive, mount the first disk image to a virtual media (use emulators Alcohol120%, DAEMON Tools or other program) and runstartup. After the second request drive, install a second drive to the virtual drive and click "OK".
To start the game without a request CD-ROM, copy the file "rts.dll" from "NoCD" folder in the root of the installed games and agree to the replacement file.
ATTENTION! This version of the game is not compatible with other versions of the game when playing via network. For compatibility with the game on the network server and client must be the same version.
Pentium II 400, 128 Mb RAM, 3D-accelerator
Windows 98/2000 / XP
DirectX 8.0 or higher
Need install the latest drivers for your video card, sound card, joystick, and all other devices for a particular operating system
Pentium III 600 or higher, 256 Mb RAM, a 32-bit 3D accelerator 32 Mb RAM or higher
Recommended for maximum graphic detail
Processor 1GHz or higher, 256 Mb RAM, a 32-bit 3D accelerator 32 Mb RAM or higher
Possible problems starting the game and their solutions:
The game "IL-2 Sturmovik. Forgotten Battles" is compatible with the operating systems Windows XP / Vista / 7/8, but when you install the operating system Windows 7/8 can often have problems starting the game.
First of all, check the path and name of the folder with the game. The names of folders in the path should not have Cyrillic letters, and be written only in Latin. If you have a folder with the game or the way it is called in Russian letters, then with probability 99% we can say that the game will not start.
The game may not run on systems that use other than the setting of the game screen resolution. So go in the game folder and open the file "conf.ini" with Notepad and set your screen resolution (eg, 1920x1080) in section [window]:
width = 1920
height = 1080
"IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles" by default does not support widescreen monitors, but has the ability to run the game on widescreen monitors. To do this, open the file "conf.ini" using Notepad and make the following changes:
SaveAspect = 0
At the same time the game menu will be displayed in the proportion of 3: 4, but the game itself will be played on full screen without distortion. Please note that this bomb bomber sights can be displayed on the screen completely.
Post-Windows XP operating systems have the function of collecting the information about the game, as well as an automatic search for the game add-ons and updates online.This function may not work with older games. Therefore, this possibility should be turned off. At the same time after the start of the game process "il2fb.exe "may appear in the Task Manager and hang in there, and the game does not start. In the Task Manager appears as a process" rundll32.exe ", which is often high CPU. This behavior suggests the need to disable the collection of information about installed games .
Go to "Game" in the start menu "Start", and then open the item "Options". Make the following settings:
1.Pereklyuchite switch to the "Do not automatically check for updates and news on the Internet, these operations will be carried out by hand";
2. Remove the check mark "Upload information and images for installed games" and "to collect information about the latest games."
Then save your changes by clicking "OK".
In modern operating systems there are other problems starting the game related to compatibility issues. In this case, you can try running the game in compatibility mode with the operating system Windows XP SP3. It is also recommended to install the Compatibility tab, the following parameters:
- "Disable desktop composition"
- "Run this program as an administrator"
Download IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles / IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles (2003) PC torrent: