Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Update 3 + DLC) (2014) PC | RePack by xatab download torrent
Genre: Strategy, 3D
Developer: Firaxis Games
Publication Type: RePack
Tablet: enclosing (RELOADED)
✔ Operating system: Windows 7/8
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
✔ Memory: 2 GB RAM
✔ Video Card: 512 MB with support for DirectX11 (AMD HD5000 or nVidia GT400)
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
✔ Free Space: 5 GB
31.03. 2015 patched to version - 220.127.116.116.
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - a new part of the famous series, made in the category of science fiction.The game takes place in a future where global events have led to the collapse of modern society and the emergence of a new world order, and left the fate of humanity in question.People are fighting for survival, and the newly formed nation focus on space missions to find a place where you can start all over again.You were part of the expedition, sent to build houses alien, and write the next chapter in the evolution of mankind, leading his people to a new frontier in space and creating newcivilization. Explore populate another planet, to develop new technologies, collect powerful armies, build wonders of the alien world, determine the shape of their new world.Going on a trip, you need to take very important decisions. Each of your choice from the sponsor of the expedition to the convoys, opens limitless possibilities.
- Manage adventures. Create a new nation, define its cultural identity by selecting one of the eight missions, each with its own leader and its own unique features.Organize an expedition collecting spaceship cargo and colonists by various decisions that depend on the initial conditions on a new planet.
- Living another planet. Find out what is dangerous and what is beneficial new planet with its dangerous terrain, unusual resources and hostile life forms.Build outposts find relics of alien races, tame wild animals, create trade routes and develop great city to bring prosperity to his people.
- Web-based technologies. To submit a progress leading to an uncertain future, the development of technologies implemented in the form of non-linear variants influencing the development of mankind. The web technology has three areas, each of which has its own victory conditions.
Actions in orbit. Cook and commissioning of advanced military, economic and scientific satellites that will provide you with defense, attack and support from orbit.
- Setting gaming units. Open various improvements in the web technologies, and customize their units according to the style of play.
Multiplayer game. To compete for power in the new world can be up to 8 players.
- Support for modifications. Players are given the opportunity to adjust and change the game to suit your needs.
"The basis is taken from the release RELOADED
"Cut all localization besides Russian | Do not recoded
"Patched up v 18.104.22.1686
- Exoplanets Map Pack
- Saved Manual in Russian
"Two shortcut on your desktop to launch the game
"Installation time 3 minutes
"When you start the game after the screen saver to wait
»Repack by xatab
Features of the patch:
The release of the Winter 2015 Update brought a number of changes to Wonders and their effects. This hotfix is intended to correct some bugs which players have experienced.
- Quantum Computer and Promethean now function correctly.
- Ectogenesis Pods now give the correct Food per population.
- New Terran Myth now correctly applies culture to trade routes between different factions.
- Added support for Simplified Chinese
- General cost pass on all Wonders
- Xenodrome - Provides a small positive influence to alien opinion each turn, and negative alien opinion recovers twice as quickly
- Panopticon - Gives +1 unit sight and +5 anti-orbital strike range on city
- Mass Driver - Gives +1 city strike range and + 25% city strike damage
- Gene Vault - Gives free worker to new cities
- Ectogenesis Pod - Gives 1 4 Food per pop in its city
- Quantum Computer - Gives free orbital unit maintenance and + 50% orbital unit duration
- Drone Sphere - Gives + 50% speed to worker builds and explorer expeditions
- Cynosure - Gain +1 Science for every 3 population in its city
- Ansible - Affinity XP is gained 25% faster
- Stellar Codex - +8 Orbital Coverage range
- Master Control - Free Maintenance and +1 Movement for Workers
- Precog Project - Military Units can achieve two additional levels of Veterancy
- Human Hive - City immune to Covert Operations
- Holon Chamber - Gain Science equivalent to 10% of global Energy income each turn
- Archimedes Lever - Any hostile unit within 2 tiles of the city suffers 10 attrition damage per turn
- Memetwork - All Affinity Level requirements for buildings, units, and wonders reduced by 1
- New Terran Myth - +2 Culture from Trade Routes
- Markov Eclipse - Military Units attack at full strength even when damaged
- Promethean - City no longer produces Unhealth
- Nanothermite - All air, ranged, and city bombard attacks 25% stronger
- Xenomalleum - +5 Titanium, Petroleum, and Geothermal resource
- Xenonova - Penalties due to Unhealth reduced by 50%
- Bytegeist - All Virtue Tier synergy bonuses require one less point to complete
- Armasail - City suffers 50% less damage from ranged attacks
- Deep Memory - +1 Culture for every 3 Population in every City
- Tectonic Anvil - +5 Production from Canyons
- Crawler - + 25% Production for buildings and wonders
- Daedelus Ladder - All City Yields + 10%
- Resurrection Device - Benefits from positive Health effects increased by 50%
- Domination victory is now won by controlling all original player capitals including your own.
- Veterancy Promotions: All combat boost promotions add + 10% strength
- Veterancy Promotions: All unit heal promotions starting at level 4 heal 75 hp
- Veterancy Promotions: Adding level 5 and 6 unit veterancy promotions to work with Precog Project
- Virtues: Replaced Applied Aesthetics virtue with Applied Metasociology virtue - City Intrigue decreases faster when an Agent is present
- Virtues: Settler Clans virtue now gives +1 population in new cities
- Trade Routes: Trade route slots now primarily unlocked based on city population. Trade Depot allows building trade routes and gives 1 slot, all others unlock at population thresholds
- Trade Routes: Added option to auto-renew Trade Routes
- Covert Ops: Lowered intrigue level required for affinity covert ops
- Friendly aliens no longer prevent city citizens from working plots
- Added tech filters for Units and Orbital categories
- Victory progress tooltips show explicit status of quest objectives
- Re-enabling yield for canyon plots (2 production, not improvable)
- Added "Incoming Transmission" on main menu for in-game messaging
- Fixed an issue where Victory Wonders could be built by AI in captured territory, and not be able to be interacted with
- Fixed an issue that could cause the AI to not aggressively target rival planetary Wonders
- Fixed an issue where non-Harmony AI players were not clearing Miasma properly
- AI is now more selective about desiring alliances
- AI will now form alliances to counter a strong shared neighbor.
- Added my2K functionality to title, allowing cross-game connectivity and unlocks with other Firaxis titles (starting with Sid Meier's Starships), along with other future perks
- Added Glacier map that unlocks when signing in to my2K for the first time
- Fixed an issue where Covert Ops panel could go blank in the middle of a game, or after a coup
- Fixed an issue where AI aircraft city UI was displaying in Fog of War
- Fixed an issue where resource pods and relics where not placing properly on the Taigon map type
- Fixed an issue with the Growth Potential quest failing when the AI would destroy a target station
- Fixed an issue where an AI leader would sometimes propose an offer that they would not accept when you agreed
- Fixed an issue where a player might not be able to restart a Victory wonder (like the Beacon) if a Victory wonder was attacked after the countdown had started
- Fixed an issue that was causing the skeleton to not drop when a Worm was killed (still only a chance, but now works properly
- Fixed an issue that was causing Xenomass under an existing alien nest to not be counted when the nest turned friendly
- Fixed misc crashes as reported by Steam error reporting
- Additional misc bug fixes
Download Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Update 3 + DLC) (2014) PC | RePack by xatab torrent: